Camel City Restoration, LLC is a general contractor specializing in emergency services in the insurance restoration industry. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. We are “on call” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our offices are located in Winston Salem and will service the Triad area. However, we are willing to travel at the customer’s request.
Camel City Restoration, LLC is a union of industry professionals who have extensive experience in the marketplace. We rely on our reputation and current relationships and seek to provide a family working environment and build strong relationships with our customers. We may not be the biggest, but we are the best!
We have a limited building license allowing us to perform residential and commercial restoration projects up to $500,000. The insurance restoration business does not currently have regulations, but we follow standards set by professionals in our industry. Collectively we hold industry certifications to perform at top levels in our field and we hold state licenses for lead remediation.
Our Certifications & Licenses
- North Carolina Lead Certified
- North Carolina General Contractors License
- IIRC – Fire & Smoke Restoration
- IIRC – Odor Control
- IIRC – Applied Microbial Remediation (MOLD)
- IIRC – Water Damage Restoration
- IIRC – Applied Structural Drying
- IIRC – Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Chuck Dewalt’s School of Drying
- IAQA – Certified Mold Remediation
- NADCA – Air Systems Cleaning Specialit